If you are still running your precious Windows 7 on your beloved laptop or desktop, then Microsoft has likely spoiled the party for you with its announcement that an upgrade away from Windows 7 is “essential.”
We always like to look for positives in perceived negatives and the positive here is that you can upgrade for literally next-to-no-cost at all.
Microsoft is regularly dishing out what initially look like scary alerts to Windows 7 users – that includes Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, and Ultimate – informing them that Windows 7 is essentially discontinued and that they won’t receive any more updates, security patches, or important fixes for serious vulnerabilities.
It’s all strongly-worded stuff designed to shock and force people to upgrade:
Your Windows PC is out of support. As of January 14, 2020 support for Windows 7 has come to an end. Your PC is more vulnerable to viruses and malware due to: No security updates, No Software updates, No tech support. Microsoft strongly recommends using Windows 10 on a new PC for the latest security features and protection against malicious software.
It can’t be nice to get that on your screen while pleasantly putting together a Word or Excel document. But there is something that you can do about it in the form of an upgrade to Windows 10 for next-to-no-money whatsoever. Have a look at the wonderful deals below from Keysworlds to see just how cheap it can be to upgrade to the latest version of Windows and to ensure that you get all of the security updates and protections that you and your machine deserves:
- Windows 10 Pro (1 PC): $9.95 with code KWNY35 at check out | usually: $126
- Windows 10 Pro + Office 2016 Professional: $27.73 with code KWNY35 at check out | usually: $436
You can find more deals on a variety of Microsoft software here, but don’t forget to use the following discount code: KWNY35
You are guaranteed to not only get amazing, hassle-free service with the purchase but also benefit from ongoing updates and official Microsoft support once you have Windows 10 installed and registered. Windows 7 has had its time; it’s now time to embrace the latest while you have the opportunity to embrace it with hardly any financial outogings.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post but we don’t get any commission from sales made on Keysworlds.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak