After initially announcing its Shapes – Hexagons light panels at CES in January, Nanoleaf has now made them available for pre-order for the first time.
Orders are only available to those who were able to get onto the pre-order list before now, with panels expected to ship by the end of June. You can sign up now to be told when more panels are available for order.
This is the first production batch that is available exclusively to a limited audience, and we’re glad that you are a part of it! We expect the pre-order will sell out quickly, so don’t say we didn’t warn you 🙂
Besides support for Apple HomeKit and looking cool, there are plenty of features to make these things interesting. And there needs to be, too. Prices start at $199.99 for a 7-panel starter pack.
- Combine Shapes – A re-engineered modular lighting experience designed for a variety of future shapes.
- Touch-Enabled Experiences – Control the lights or play touch games with the palm of your hand.
- Music Visualizer – Rhythm Scenes make your masterpiece dance to your favorite music.
- LayoutDetect™ – Nanoleaf’s exclusive technology that enables smooth color transitions in real-time.
- More than 16 Million Colors – Choose from any color imaginable. Create perfection for functional or ambient lighting.
- Simple Setup – Improved snap-on mounting system with included double-sided tape.
Nanoleaf lights make for some pretty cool effects if you’re willing to spend the money needed to get into them.
Do you have an order in? Give us a shout in the comments and let us know which pack you went for and why.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.5 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.5 Beta 3 Released
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Screen Protector: Here Are The Best You Can Buy Today [List]
- iPhone SE 2 2020 Case: Here Are The Best Ones You Can Get Today [List]
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak