Netatmo first announced that it was working on the Smart Video Doorbell, complete with HomeKit support, way back in January of 2019. We’re 18 months later and it’s still not available, but that might be about to change.
The market for HomeKit-enabled smart video doorbells isn’t one that anyone would call full right now, and the arrival of a new contender from a company like Netatmo would be very welcome indeed.
Netatmo has now updated the device’s product page with an installation guide as well as a full seven-minute video that goes into how the thing can be put into place. None of that is needed unless a launch is just around the corner so fingers are crossed and hopes are high.
Installation, thankfully, sounds pretty easy and the doorbell is compatible with 8-224V wired chimes as well as 230V systems, too.
Easy installation in 5 steps:
- Install the chime module next to your current chim
- Remove your existing doorbell
- Screw the wall mounting plate in place
- Connect the wires
- Fix the Video Doorbell to the mounting plate
Of course, now that we know how easy this new video doorbell is to install, we need to get our hands on it. Hopefully, it’s now only a matter of time before we can take it for a spin – over to you, Netatmo!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 14 Beta 3 Download Release Date & Time Expectation
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile & iPadOS 14 Beta 2 Released
- Get iOS 14 Beta 2 Profile File Download Without Dev Account, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Video Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 On iPhone 11, Pro Max, SE, iPad Pro, More Using Unc0ver 5.0.0 [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 13.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 13.5 Without Or No Computer, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak