Apple continued its iPhone advertising push with a pair of new ads this past week. One video focuses on the iPhone XR’s battery life, while the other points out the privacy aspects of Apple’s iMessage service.
Privacy is a focus that Apple has maintained for many years, and it continues at a time where it is very much a hot topic in the tech world. Google recently made a fuss about its own privacy credentials, and even Facebook has been trying to convince users that it isn’t as evil as we all know it is.
Starting with the iPhone XR ad, though, the “Up Late” video notes how well the iPhone XR battery lasts during a long day.
iPhone XR has the longest battery life in an iPhone ever. So whether you’re streaming video, watching live sports or playing a game, you’ll lose power before your iPhone XR will.
The iPhone XR is known to have one of the best lasting batteries on the market right now, and is the go-to for people who need the longest-lasting iPhone around. You can watch the ad right here.
The new “Inside Joke” video focuses on a woman with an iPhone XR laughing at a joke. Apple says that “iMessage encrypts your conversations because not everyone needs to be in on the joke.” The story there is that the message is private, and that even Apple cannot read it.
Your privacy matters. That’s why iMessage encrypts your conversations. Privacy. That’s iPhone.
This ad is a continuation of the “Privacy on iPhone” campaign that started in March and we’d expect it to not be the last, either. Watch the ad below.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12.3 Beta 6 IPSW Links, OTA Update For Your Device Now
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad
- Download iOS 13 Beta Info, Features, Release And More: Here’s Everything You Need To Know