Someone has been able to spot a new Tesla Semi prototype as well as a refreshed Model X during testing at the Fremont factory in California and, more importantly, they were able to capture the whole thing in video as well.
We first saw the Tesla Semi prototype being transported in Sacramento earlier this year before popping up in Illinois.
According to an Electrek report, this is the first new Tesla Semi prototype to be seen since the truck was unveiled way back in 2017. With production set to kick into gear later this year, it’s thought this prototype is likely to be what eventually ships – alongside Tesla’s new 4680 battery cells and structural battery pack.
Alongside the huge Tesla Semi, the flyover drone shot also managed to capture the newly refreshed Model X as well. Announced in January alongside a similarly refreshed Model S, the new car has already been delayed. The sight of one of these new cars being put through its paces is at least a good one for those who have ordered, however.
Check the video out to see what the folk at Tesla have been up to as well as a birds-eye view of the factory itself.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.4.2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4.2 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak