The iPhone 13 lineup is expected to be announced in September of this year and we’re already pretty confident that it will come with a new, smaller notch compared to previous models.
That now looks even more likely after an iPhone 13 Pro Max dummy unit appeared in a new YouTube video from Unbox Therapy.
Said to have been sourced by leaker Ben Geskin, the dummy unit shows a device that looks very similar to the iPhone 12 Pro Max that you can buy right now. There are some notable differences, however, including the smaller notch and a relocated earpiece to make extra room at the top of the screen.
We’re also expecting to see new cameras around the back of the new device, with the dummy showing an array of larger camera lenses than found on the currently shipping iPhone 12 Pro Max. That should allow for more light to pass through the lens and onto the camera sensors beneath – theoretically creating some improved images at the end of the process.
Something that the dummy can’t show is the rumored 120Hz display that is also thought to be part of the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Pro Max design. A ProMotion display was rumored to be part of the iPhone 12 lineup last year, but that ultimately didn’t happen.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.5.1 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.5.1 And iPadOS 14.5.1 [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak