Nike has now made its Nike Training Club available for the Apple Watch, with the app coming as a free update to the existing iPhone app. The update is available now and can be downloaded from the App Store as normal.
Once users do get the update and install the associated Apple Watch app, they will get access to more than 180 free workouts that cover anything from endurance training to yoga with training handled by Nike trainers as well as athletes including Serena Williams and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Those workouts can be initiated from the iPhone app with the Apple Watch app then used as a way to check progress throughout the workout. The Apple Watch app will also offer haptic feedback during those workouts, meaning users will not have to keep looking at their wrists to know when milestones are met.
NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE WATCH
Focus more on your workout and less on your phone with NTC’s new Apple Watch experience:
• Easily control your workout—advance to the next drill, pause, skip drills and more, directly from your wrist
• Monitor your heart rate, calories and exercise ring progress
• Haptic guidance to stay on track with fewer distractions
• Workout recommendations to help you hit your exercise goal
Anyone wanting to download the update can do so right now so long as they are using an iPhone running iOS 11 or later, and watchOS 4.0 or later will be needed in order to take advantage of the Apple Watch component. If workouts are your bag, this is one app you’re likely to want in your arsenal.
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 11.4.1 Jailbreak: Here’s The Latest Development That You Should Know About
- Jailbreak iOS 11.4 Beta 3 On iPhone X, 8, 7 Using Electra, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade To iOS 11.4 Beta 3, 2, 1 IPSW Download And Jailbreak Using Electra Now Possible
- Download iOS 11.4.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad [Devs Only]
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 Configuration Profile File Without Developer Account
- Download iOS 12 Beta 4 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]