Now you can get your hands on this great Yi Nightscape dash cam for just $69.99. That’s a great price for a dash cam that could come in super handy when you’re on the road.
At the time of writing, this dash cam has more than 660 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.2 stars out of a possible five. That’s a great score and one that should give you plenty of confidence in what you’re picking up right here. We don’t know how long this price will be around for so keep that in mind when you’re planning making your order.
Buy: YI Nightscape Dash Cam from Amazon: $69.99
There are no discount codes or on-page coupons to clip here. Just place your order like you normally would and start making room on your dashboard.
Some of the main features you can look forward to include:
- SONY STARVIS PRECISE NIGHT VISION IN FULL HD – The internal Sony STARVIS imaging sensor delivers colorful and clear footage, even in low light conditions.
- 100% BATTERY-FREE – Thanks to its heat-resistant capacitors, the Nightscape’s battery-free design allows for reliable operation in temperatures beyond the average dash cams. The Nightscape dash cam works in temperatures between (-22°F to 185°F).
- BUILT-IN WI-FI – The Nightscape dash cam is easy to set up and has built-in Wi-Fi. Instantly connectivity is at your fingertips with a large 2.4” LCD screen. Download and use the app for your camera and instantly, share, or back-up recorded dash cam footage via a secure wireless platform.
All of that for less than $70. A bargain in anyone’s book.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak