Is Project Cypher Kodi addon not working for you in the year 2017? Here’s how to fix it by installing it the right way.
This process should work regardless of the hardware that your version of Kodi is installed on.
Project Cypher is one of those Kodi add-ons which could quickly become your default IPTV add-on. Project Cypher is one of those add-ons which has been knocking around for a while but has only really been propelled into popularity over the last few months. If this is the type of add-on that you have been looking for, or have just been looking for something new to interact with and try out to keep Kodi fresh, then you really need to try this out. Let’s dive right in and take a look at the necessary steps to get up and running with Project Cypher.
Enable Unknown Sources
Step 1: Make sure the Kodi installation is up and running on your hardware and select the ‘Settings’ icon from the Home screen to begin. Next, select System settings and then Add-ons.
Step 2: Inside of the Add-ons section you will find an option called Unknown sources. Make sure the toggle to the side of this setting is switched to the On position.
Install Project Cypher Add-on
Step 1: With the Kodi installation up and running, hit the Settings icon and select File manager and then Add Source.
Step 2: Click into the text field which shows
Give the source a name. We will call it CypherRepo.
Step 3: Head back to the Kodi home page and select the Add-ons option. Select the Package/Add-on Browser option which is basically an icon with an open box in it. Select Install from zip file.
Step 4: Select the previously named CypherRepo and then look for the repository.Cypherslocker-x.x.x.zip. Note, the x.x.x part will have the latest version number in.
Step 5: Head back to the root of the Package Browser screen and select the Install from repository option. Select the Cyphers Locker option and then Video add-ons. Select Project Cypher and then hit the Install button. You will be notified by Kodi when this is complete.
It’s now just a case of heading into the Video Add-ons section of Kodi and launching Project Cypher Kodi addon. Enjoy!
You may also like to check out:
- Download TweakHub For ++ IPA Files On iOS 11 [No Jailbreak Required]
- iOS 11.2 Beta 6 Download Or Final Version Release Date: What To Expect From Apple After Beta 5
- Download Torrents On iPhone Running iOS 11 [No Jailbreak / Computer / Sideloading Required]
- Download iOS 11.2 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA For Testing On Compatible iPhone Or iPad
- CyrusVIP Installer Download On iOS 11 Promises No Revokes For Apps And Tweaks On Non-Jailbroken Devices
- Download iOS 11.1.2 IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1.2 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.2 / 11.1.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]