Thanks to a discounting spirit, a partnership between Apple and Amazon has seen the latter match some of the 2018 MacBook Air deals that we’ve been seeing. The discount means that you can now pick up a wonderful latest model MacBook Air for just $1,099.00 shipped.
The deal and discount come at a perfect time for anyone who is thinking about upgrading their existing and now out-of-date MacBook Air, or just for anyone who sees this new lightweight model as the perfect time to trade in a Windows machine in favor of the Apple ecosystem.
Rather than having to pay the full asking price of $1,199.00 for the 128GB version of the new MacBook Air, Amazon is simply asking for an outlay of $1,099.00, which is a $100.00 saving, or an immediate 8-percent discount for those who prefer to deal with percentages over monetary amounts.
For that outlay, the consumer will have the choice of the Silver, Space Gray, or Gold MacBook Air models. And, as previously mentioned, it would be the 128GB internal SSD model that is on offer. The machine will come with a 13.3-inch Retina display for stunning visuals and exceptionally high clarity of colors. It offers a Touch ID sensor for immediate fingerprint-based biometric detection and authentication. And it has the latest Apple-designed keyboard that should hopefully see the original hell of the butterfly keyboard mechanism cast into the past.
The fast SSD storage is complemented by 8GB of memory and a dual-core 8th-generation Intel Core i5 processor with Intel UHD graphics 617. The machine should also offer up to 12-hours of battery life on a single charge, which, for most of us, is pretty much representative of an all-day experience without needing to be tethered to a power outlet.
Apple is marketing this hardware as “lightness strikes again” given how small, thin, and ultimately lightweight the hardware is, and it’s a perfect time to get that into your life without having to pay the full price. Be sure to act right now before Amazon decides to revoke the deal and put the cost back up to the expected $1,199.00.
Buy: Apple MacBook Air (13-inch Retina display, 1.6GHz dual-core Intel Core i5, 128GB) from Amazon: $1,099 | Original price: $1,200
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 IPSW Links And OTA, tvOS 12.1.1, macOS 10.14.2, watchOS 5.1.2 Beta 2
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 On iPhone XS Max Achieved By KeenLab
- Jailbreak iOS 12.0.1 Gets New Hope As Project Zero’s Bug Has Been Found To Have Been Patched In iOS 12.1
- 2018 iPad Pro 11 / 12.9-Inch Glass Screen Protector: Here Are The Best Ones Available Today [List]
- Downgrade iOS 12.1 To iOS 12.0.1 On iPhone Or iPad, Here’s How
- Download iOS 12.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1 / 12.0.1 / 12 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]
- Download 2018 iPad Pro Wallpapers For Any iPad, iPhone