Apple TV+ goes live on November 1st, and now Morgan Stanley analyst Katy Huberty says that Apple’s new streaming service will boost its overall services business to the tune of 20%.
Huberty predicts that Apple TV+ will equate to a $9 billion business by the time 2025 rolls around.
That despite the increasing competition from more and more players in the streaming content world. That number, Huberty said in an investor note, is possible even if only 10% of Apple device owners subscribes to Apple TV+.
With an attractive price point at $4.99/month, and wide initial distribution to the Apple installed base via the bundled free year offer, we estimate Apple TV+ can become a $9B revenue business with 136M paid subscribers by FY25, assuming just 1 in every 10 Apple user pays for the Service by FY25.
When Apple TV+ goes live next week it will have almost a dozen shows in its catalog. That’s a fraction of the number offered by the likes of Netflix but Apple says that more shows will be coming every month. All of Apple’s shows are exclusive, too, with filming having taken place over the last couple of years.
Apple TV+ will cost $4.99 per month with one subscription covering the whole family. Anyone buying a new Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, Mac, or iPod touch will also receive free access for a year, too.
Which Apple TV+ how are you most looking forward to? Apple is promoting See and The Morning Show hard, but For All Mankind looks like a sleeper hit to us!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.2 Beta 4 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Released
- Jailbreak iOS 13.1.3 Update: Security Content Fixes, Patches Detailed By Apple
- Downgrade iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 To iOS 13.1.2, Here’s How
- Checkra1n iOS 13.1.2 Jailbreak Based On checkm8 Exploit ‘Announced’
- Download: iOS 13.1.3 / iPadOS 13.1.3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released For iPhone And iPad
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Install WhatsApp Web On iPad Thanks To iOS 13 And iPadOS 13.1
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Pixel 4 Face Unlock Works Even With Eyes Closed, Google Confirms