Listening to your music at a high volume without bothering anyone else in the room, or just making sure you can’t hear the commotion on public transport while listening to your audiobook – noise cancellation technology can be a real godsend. Right now, you can enjoy JBL’s LIVE 650BTNC noise cancelling headphones for just $129.95.
Normally, these over-ear headphones would sell for around $200, so this saving is one that equates to more than a third. Those are the kinds of deals that don’t often come along so we suggest ordering now while it’s still active. There’s no indication when that might no longer be the case, too.
Buy: JBL LIVE 650BTNC Noise Cancelling Headphones from Amazon: $129.95 | Original price: $200
At the time of writing, these headphones have almost 1,000 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.4 stars out of a possible five. That’s enough to tell you this is a deal you should look into, even before we get to the 30-hour battery life claim. And, of course, the active noise cancellation technology that all headphones should offer these days. JBL also includes feature that makes it easier to hear what’s going on around you for those times you want the opposite of noise cancellation.
This deal won’t be around forever. Grab it now, while you still can.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak