WWDC 2019 is just around the corner, which means we can look forward to seeing the first of a raft of new software updates. One of those will be iOS 13, and we’re expecting great things. The new update is expected to bring things like a system-wide dark mode, a new Mail app, and improved multitasking features. A new app and desktop-sharing feature between the Mac and iPad is also in the cards.
As always, we’re seeing plenty of concepts around what these new features might look like and one of the best comes via Álvaro Pabesio, who shared his concept on Behance.
iOS 13 brings amazing new features to your devices. A completely reimagined iPad experience. An even better Continuity. Dark Mode. And stunning redesigns to the apps you love most.
A new Notification and Control Center. Desktops. Launchpad. Expandable folders inside the dock. Everything is made to make you work effortlessly.
The concept looks at many of the new changes we can expect, or at least hope, iOS 13 will bring to the fore. As always, an improved Notification Center is one of those things, as is a redesigned Home screen. A new Files app is also part of that productivity push that we’re hoping the iPad Pro will receive.
This concept also shows what a resigned Reminders and Mail app might look like, as well as giving Messages a new lick of paint. We’re absolutely here for all of that, so we can’t wait to see what iOS 13 will have in store. We’ll be testing the first beta out as soon as it lands, so keep it here for all the news and impressions come June 3rd.
(Source: Álvaro Pabesio [Behance])
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Out Now
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad