There have been on and off rumors of a new high-end iPad Pro arriving this year of late. Despite Apple refreshing the 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro just last month, a new one with a mini-LED display was still thought to be in the cards. But now a new report has that tablet not being ready until next year.
That report comes via MacRumors after it got hold of a new investor note from GF Securities analyst, Jeff Pu.
According to Pu the tablet won’t make 2020. That’s the bad news, but the good news is that he believes all of Apple’s iPhones are still on course for a September 2020 arrival, despite reports to the contrary.
The arrival of a new iPad Pro with mini-LED technology is something that could be very interesting.
The tech would offer some of the same benefits normally reserved for OLED, including better power management. Apple is always trying to squeeze battery life out of iPads and this is one way to do that. Mini-LED would also allow for a thinner display as well.
What else would go into that iPad isn’t clear yet, although an Apple A14 processor and presumably 5G connectivity would be fairly decent guesses at this point. There’s a lot of water to go under Apple’s bridge between now and then, though.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak