Here is Samsung Galaxy S20 specs, price, features and release date info that you need to know about.
After months of rumors and leaks, the Samsung Galaxy S20 lineup is officially here. Welcome to the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
We’ve seen so many leaks of these three phones that it can be easy to forget that they hadn’t been officially announced until today. But now they’re here, and we know everything we need to. And straight from the horse’s mouth, too.
The most important specification that many will be interested to learn is the inclusion of a new 120Hz display. And regardless of which of these new phones you decide to go for, you’re going to get it. That means that even the cheapest of these handsets – none of them are really budget – gets the hot new tech. All three phones also support HDR10+ as well as Quad HD+ screen resolutions. In short, these displays should look pretty amazing.
Again, all of the models feature Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 processors and 12GB of RAM. That RAM does get bumped to a massive 16GB if you decide to splash the cash on the Galaxy S20 Ultra, though. You’ll also get a fancy 108-megapixel main camera and 48-megapixel telephoto shooter there as well. That main camera drops to 64-megapixel in the other models.
When it comes to storage, 128GB is the starting point with Android 10 installed. You can expand the storage up to an additional 1TB via a microSD card if that’s something you really need to do, too.
Notably, all of these new phones will come with 5G radios. And they have pretty beefy batteries to try and make sure they last as well. The Galaxy S20 has a 4,000mAh battery with the S20+ increasing that to 4,500mAh. The largest battery, 5,000mAh, goes to the Galaxy S20 Ultra as you might expect.
None of this is going to come cheap, though. The standard Galaxy S20 starts at $1,000 while the next level up gets you a Galaxy S20+ for $1,200. Want to go all out? The Galaxy S20 Ultra will start at $1,4000. But if you pre-order from February 21, you’ll get a free pair of Galaxy Buds+. So there’s that.
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak