Right now would be a pretty good time to pick up a new mouse, with the Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC wired gaming mouse now available for just $29.99. Normally, this mouse would sell for around $40 so this is a saving of 25%.
You won’t be made to work for that saving, either. There are no discount codes or on-screen coupons to deal with and you can just place your order in the normal way. Do it soon though – we don’t know how long this deal will be around.
Buy: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC Wired Gaming Mouse from Amazon: $29.99 | Original price: $40
Key features include:
- 8, 000 DPI gaming-grade sensor responds precisely to movements. Customize your sensitivity settings to suit the sensitivity you like with Logitech G HUB gaming software and cycle easily through up to 5 DPI settings.
- Play in color with our most vibrant LIGHTSYNC RGB featuring color wave effects customizable across -16. 8 million colors. Install Logitech G HUB software to choose from preset colors and animations or make your own. Game-driven, audio visualization and screen mapping options are also available.
At the time of writing, this mouse has more than 6,500 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.6 stars out of a possible five. That’s a compelling example of how popular this mouse is and you can bag one at a great price right now. So what are you waiting for?
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak