Apple’s latest model iPad complete with a stunning 10.2-inch display is currently available at Amazon with an 8% discount applied. The discount brings the price down to just $395 for current-generation hardware.
As with all of Apple’s mobile and portable devices, this iPad comes with a stunning Retina display that’s 10.2-inches diagonally. If you strip away that display, you will eventually get to the beating heart of the iPad that takes the form of Apple’s A12 Bionic chip that provides all of the processing power that you’d need. It also has an accompanying Neural Engine that provides the machine learning aspect of the device.
Apple has included an 8-megapixel rear camera along with a 1.2-megapixel FaceTime HD forward-facing camera for people who love to capture a selfie. It has stereo speakers and 802.11ac Wi-Fi and up to 10-hours of battery life. Apple has also included support for the Apple Pencil. That support means that you can scribble, draw, annotate, and sketch directly on the display with the supported Apple Pencil.
There is a Lightning connector for charging and accessories and Touch ID that allows for secure authentication and confirming payments with Apple Pay. The latest version of iPadOS also means that you get full access to a new array of features designed specifically for iPad and the Apple Pencil. And if you throw the Smart Keyboard into the equation then you have a product that functions pretty much as a laptop.
If you are interested in getting your hands on this “delightfully capable” and “surprisingly affordable” Apple hardware, then you should know what to do by now. Head on over to the direct link below to take advantage of the deal. There are no discount codes or coupons needed to achieve this price.
Buy: New Apple iPad (10.2-inch, Wi-Fi, 128GB) – Space Gray (Latest Model, 8th Generation) from Amazon: $395 | Original price: $429
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak