Amazon’s Fire TV stick is a great solution for anyone who wants to watch video streaming services like Prime Video and Netflix but don’t have a smart TV. They’re super inexpensive, and pretty awesome. Right now you can have if you buy them in multiples of two, too.
The deal is a pretty simple one. Buy two Amazon Fire TV sticks and you’ll get $10 off. The discount will be calculated at checkout, and that’s all you really need to know.
Taking things beyond the already great Fire TV stick, this latest model also comes with the second-generation Alexa Voice Remote thrown in the box. That obviously means you can use Alexa to control various aspects of your streaming fun, and there are physical buttons for all of the things you normally need to interact with quickly as well.
Buy: Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote x 2 from Amazon: $69.98 | Original price: $80
If you’d prefer something with a little more future-proofing, you can pick up the 4K version of the Amazon Fire TV Stick, too. The stick is essentially the same as the standard model, but with support for 4K streaming. Right now you can order two and save $15, so if you want to kit your home out with sticks, now would be a great time to do it.
Buy: Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote x 2 from Amazon: $84.98 | Original price: $100
We’d suggest going the 4K route at this point, but if you have 1080p screens throughout your home and don’t expect to be upgrading soon, the standard stick is definitely a good buy, too. But again, it’s best to think about the future at this point before going ahead with the deal.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad