Portable storage is a great solution for all kinds of reasons, but being able to take important documents with you without having to risk emailing them or putting them online is a big one. Still, even with physical media, there is always the chance that it will fall into the wrong hands. Thankfully, Lexar has the answer with its JumpDrive Fingerprint. And it’s available at a discount right now.
The JumpDrive Fingerprint is a USB-A thumb drive that can have up to ten different fingerprints associated with it. One of those fingerprints is needed in order to unlock the drive and the data within, and those fingerprint scans take less than one second to complete. There’s software available for all major operating systems, too.
Normally, you’d have to pay around $70 for the security and peace of mind the JumpDrive Fingerprint offers in 128GB flavor, but not right now.
Buy: Lexar LJDF35-128BNL JumpDrive Fingerprint 128GB: $49.99 | Original price: $70
- Up to 10 fingerprint IDs allowed
- Ultra-fast recognition – less than 1 second
- Easy set-up, no software driver needed (**Fingerprint registration software only compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10. Software required to create/edit accounts and adjust partition size.
- Regular flash drive use compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS.)
- Securely protects files using 256-bit AES encryption
- Three-year limited warranty
Alongside the fingerprint technology, all of your data is protected by 256-bit AES encryption as well, and the drive itself is covered by a three-year warranty should anything go wrong. You can, of course, pick this up in different storage capacities if your needs don’t suit 128GB, but right now, this is the best deal of them all.
If portable storage is something you need, and you require security to go along with it, this is a great drive to pick up.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.3 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download: Final Version Of macOS 10.14.5, tvOS 12.3, watchOS 5.2.1 Released [Update: HomePod OS 12.3 As Well]
- Download: iOS 12.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update And watchOS 5.3 Beta 1 Released
- iOS 12.3 Final Release Notes, Changelog And Features You Need To Know About
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]