The new Tesla Model S and Model X cars are going to come with a yoke steering wheel for the first time and it’s causing all kinds of stirs on the internet.
Some people like the idea of something different from a traditional steering while, while some people are concerned about safety. But you don’t have to wait to get your hands on a new car to test it all out – someone is already selling aftermarket yoke steering wheels for your Tesla Model Y and Model 3.
As you can see in the embedded YouTube video, Tesla got hold of one of the steering wheels that features some rather stunning Alcantara and carbon fiber finishing. But quiet apart from how this thing looks, how does it feel to use? You can find that out in the video!
Initial impressions seem to be that the yoke steering wheel isn’t as bad as some might have thought, although we’ll reserve judgement until we’ve tested one ourselves or at least seen more first-hand reports.
Whether you’re a fan of the yoke steering wheel or not, there’s no denying that it does look cool when it’s installed. If that’s the only thing you’re concerned about, this thing is going to be a real winner!
You may also like to check out:
- iOS 15 Beta Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Download iOS 15 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 12, Pro, 11, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 15 Beta 1 Profile File Download Without Developer Account, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 15 Beta To iOS 14.6 / 14.7 [Tutorial]
- How To Download iOS 15 Beta 1 Along With iPadOS 15 Beta 1
- Download: iOS 14.6 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.6 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.6 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.6 And iPadOS 14.6 [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak