Sony’s PS5 is now, presumably, just a matter of weeks away from being launched and we don’t yet know how much it will cost. We’d hoped that might change when Sony started advertising the new console but, alas, that isn’t the case.
Instead, we have the very first PS5 ad now and still, we’re price-less.
The ad itself does show us plenty of things that will get people excited for the new console. The new DualSense controller was one of the things Sony focused on, while the new 3D audio is something the company is particularly happy about so, sure enough, it’s being pushed.
Sony’s branding for the PS5 right now seems to be that gamers will “feel more” thanks to haptic feedback and that they’ll be able to “see with sound” thanks to that 3D audio we just mentioned. Whether any of that will actually make a difference to the gaming experience is anyone’s guess, but we won’t know for sure until more people get to take the console for a spin.
Sony still hasn’t told us when the console will go on sale beyond a flimsy holiday timescale. We’d expect people to start getting their hands on review machines and games eventually, but that looks likely to be much closer to launch than right now.
But for the love of god, Sony, just tell us what this thing will cost so we can start sofa diving.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14 Beta 1 IPSW Links And Install On iPhone 11, Pro, XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- iOS 14 Beta 5 Download Release Date: Here’s When To Expect From Apple
- Download: iOS 14 Beta 5 IPSW Links, OTA Profile And iPadOS 14 Beta 5 Now Available
- iOS 14 Beta 5 OTA Profile File Download Released Without Dev Account
- Jailbreak iOS 13.6.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Video Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.6.1 To iOS 13.6, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.6.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.6.1
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak