Now that springtime has begun, a few accessory companies have introduced spring cleaning sales and offers on a variety of Apple-related products. This includes charging accessories from Anker, iPhone and Apple Watch combo chargers from Belkin, Bluetooth speakers from JBL, BOGO deals on a Mophie accessory from ZAGG, and much more.
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.
First off, Anker is back with a new round of discounts on Amazon. This week, you can save on wireless chargers (from $11.19), a Bluetooth speaker ($36.54), and Bluetooth earbuds (from $47.99). These accessories do not require a discount code.
- PowerWave Pad – $11.19, down from $15.99
- PowerWave Magnetic Pad – $15.99, down from $23.99
- PowerWave 7.5 Stand – $23.99, down from $29.99
- SoundCore Flare Mini Speaker – $36.54, down from $42.99
- SoundCore Life A1 Earbuds – $47.99, down from $59.99
- SoundCore Life A2 Earbuds – $67.99, down from $79.99
Belkin is clearing out a large collection of its certified refurbished products, with over 50 percent off some of the company’s best products. There are also a few charging accessories on sale that are brand new.
- Boost Up Charging Stand – $19.99, down from $49.99
- Boost Up Wireless Charging Pad – $19.99, down from $69.99
- Valet Charge Dock – $49.99, down from $129.99
- Boost Up Wireless Dock – $69.99, down from $159.99
Brydge has a handful of solid keyboard deals for the 9.7-inch iPad, 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro, and more. Brydge’s keyboards have premium aluminum bodies, backlit keys, and up to 180-degree viewing angles. You can connect the keyboards to an iPad via USB-C or Bluetooth.
In the sales below, prices have been automatically applied and you’ll find up to $70 off select keyboards. There is one exception that requires a coupon code: you’ll need to enter the code BRYPROSAVE on the Brydge Pro for 11-inch/12.9-inch iPad Pro to get the accessory for $79.99 (originally $149.99).
- Brydge 10.5 – $59.99, down from $129.99
- Brydge 10.5 Series II – $59.99, down from $129.99
- Brydge 9.7 – $79.99, down from $99.99
- Brydge Pro (11-inch/12.9-inch options) – $79.99 with code BRYPROSAVE, down from $149.99
- Brydge 10.2 – $99.99, down from $129.99
Nomad’s Outlet Sale this week includes steep discounts on last season’s accessories, with up to 50 percent off select products.
- Micro USB Keyring – $9.95, down from $19.95
- AirPods Rugged Case – $9.95, down from $34.95
- Apple Watch Modern Strap – $19.95, down from $69.95
- Apple Watch Active Strap – $49.95, down from $69.95
ZAGG is offering a BOGO sale on Mophie’s Juice Pack Connect accessory. If you buy one at $79.95, you’ll get another for free. Simply add two Juice Pack Connect devices to your cart and the discount will be applied automatically.
The Juice Pack Connect accessory is a removable wireless charger with a 5,000 mAh battery, compatible with Qi-supported smartphones.
Otherwise, you can save 30 percent off your entire cart when you purchase two or more products on ZAGG’s website. This excludes items that have already been discounted. ZAGG brands include Mophie, Braven, Invisible Shield, and much more, with quite a few charging and protective accessories for Apple products.
Pad & Quill
Pad & Quill has an ongoing Winter Clearance Sale happening this month, with 40 to 50 percent off a large collection of accessories.
Although some of the items that we previously highlighted have now returned to full price, quite a few other items remain at a steep discount on Pad & Quill. Be sure to visit Pad & Quill to see the full selection of accessories on sale for the Winter Clearance event.
- iPhone 11 Pro Bella Fino Wallet Case – $35.98, down from $89.95
- iPhone 12 Mini Bella Fino Wallet Case – $49.95, down from $69.95
- iPhone 12 Pro Max Bella Fino Wallet Case – $72.45, down from $89.95
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro Contega Linen iPad Pro Case – $74.95, down from $149.95
- 12-inch MacBook Cartella Slim Case – $49.95, down from $89.95
- 16-inch MacBook Pro Cartella Slim Case – $79.45, down from $119.95
- Leather HomePod Coaster – $16.95, down from $19.95
- Leather Wallets – Starting at $35.96
- 85 Year Lowry Cuff Apple Watch Bands – $179.90, down from $229.00
JBL is hosting a new Spring Sale with up to 30 percent off portable speakers, headphones and more. One of the main products on sale is the JBL Charge 4 Bluetooth speaker for $129.95, down from $179.95.
Other speakers on sale include the JBL Clip 3 for $49.95, down from $69.95; and the JBL GO 2 for $29.95, down from $39.95. These sales offer up to 29 percent off original prices, and the speakers can be personalized as well.
JBL’s Spring Sale also includes a large collection of headphones, starting with the JBL Quantum 50 for $19.95, down from $29.95. You can also get the JBL Tune 750BTNC for $99.95, down from $129.95.
If you’re on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.
This article, “Spring Deals: Get Big Discounts on the Best Apple Accessories From Anker, Nomad, Pad & Quill, and More” first appeared on MacRumors.com