The new Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL are already great value considering what they are capable of, but Amazon is making the two phones even more of an amazing deal by offering a free $100 gift card with every purchase.
Google’s Pixel 3a and Pixel 3a XL costs $399 and $479 respectively to buy which is a great price, but with Amazon offering a $100 gift card you are affectively getting the phone for $299 or $379, which is a great price for this phone.
That’s nothing short of amazing and is probably the bargain of the year so far.
The Pixel 3a lineup is Google’s latest to be released in the ongoing range of Pixel devices. It’s been designed to be considerably cheaper than the higher end Pixel 3 and Pixel 3XL phones by removing certain features and using lower cost parts, but that doesn’t mean this isn’t a great phone.
Amazingly, the Pixel 3a lineup features pretty much identical cameras to the Pixel 3 lineup which is generally accepted to be the best smartphone camera around. If you want to take some pretty stunning images, especially in low light, then this is one way of doing it without spending big. The Pixel 3a is a great deal by itself, but Amazon just made it almost impossible to not pick up.
We don’t know how long Amazon will keep this deal alive, but we don’t expect it to last for long.
Buy: Pixel 3a, Just White with free $100 Amazon Gift Card: $399
Buy: Pixel 3a XL, Just Black with free $100 Amazon Gift Card: $479
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.3 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For Your iPhone Or iPad
- Download: Final Version Of macOS 10.14.5, tvOS 12.3, watchOS 5.2.1 Released [Update: HomePod OS 12.3 As Well]
- Download: iOS 12.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update And watchOS 5.3 Beta 1 Released
- iOS 12.3 Final Release Notes, Changelog And Features You Need To Know About
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]