We love a good portable storage deal here at RP, and today we have a great one share. The drive is from one of the biggest names in the storage game, and it’s been one that I’ve used for many, many years.
The drive in question is the Seagate Expansion 4TB External Hard Drive, and at a great price of less than $90. With a 4TB drive, you aren’t likely to run out of space any time soon, and you could certainly use this as a backup drive whether using Mac or PC. Perhaps more interesting is the prospect of using it for game storage on an Xbox or PS4, especially if you like your games to be of the downloaded variety.
Buy: Seagate Expansion 4TB Portable External Hard Drive: $89.99 | Original price: $120
- Easy-to-use desktop hard drive—simply plug in the power adapter and USB cable; fast file transfers with USB 3.0/2.0
- System Requirements: Windows 8, Windows 7 operating system
- Drag-and-drop file saving for Windows, right out of the box
This drive is, of course, a USB 3.0 offering, so you don’t need to worry about slow connectivity when transferring your data or games, and considering most drives of this ilk are around $100 at best, this is a saving that’s absolutely worth having.
Being powered over USB, you don’t need to plug this drive into a power outlet, which reduces the number of cables that you need to account for, and speaking of cables, you even get a USB 3.0 cable included in the box. You really can’t go wrong!
Whether you plan on using this drive as a Time Machine backup destination, or to keep all of your AAA console games, we don’t think you’ll be disappointed with your purchase. It even looks pretty great, too.
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 12.2 Final IPSW Links And OTA Update For iPhone And iPad
- Download: iOS 12.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With Beta 2 Of macOS 10.14.5, tvOS 12.3, watchOS 5.2.1 Released
- iOS 12 / 12.1.2 iPhone XS Max Jailbreak Update Provided By Unc0ver Lead Developer
- iOS 12.2 Jailbreak Status: Here’s What You Need To Know
- Jailbreak iOS 12 / 12.1.2 / 12.1.2 Beta 3 With Unc0ver And Install Cydia, Here’s How [Tutorial]
- How To Downgrade iOS 12.2 To iOS 12.1.4 On iPhone Or iPad