Tesla Model 3 And Model Y Prices Increased But There’s A New Standard Paint Option Now
Tesa has once again updated the pricing of its Model 3 and Model Y cars and, as you might expect, those prices haven’t gone down. Both cars are now more expensive than ever, with the cheapest vehicle the company offers now costing 20% more than it was a year ago.
As Electrek notes, prices appear to have increased around $1,000 across the board for Model 3 vehicles.
- Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus: price went from $43,990 to $44,990
- Tesla Model 3 Long Range AWD: price went from $49,990 to $50,990
- Tesla Model 3 Performance: price went from $57,990 to $58,990
Over in the world of the Model Y, things are much the same — prices have increased $1,000 for the Long Range Dual Motor and Performance variants of the car.
- Tesla Model Y Long Range Dual Motor: price went from $56,990 to $57,990
- Tesla Model Y Performance: price went from $61,990 to $62,990
Both cars now also come with a new basic color option. Anyone ordering a new Model 3 or Model 3 now will be able to choose from both Pearl White Multi-Coat and Midnight Silver Metallic. Until today, the former was the only option for people who didn’t want to pay extra to get one of the more interesting colors.
With a few more weeks of 2021 to go, you have to wonder how many more price increases we’ll see!
You may also like to check out: