TaiG iOS 8.1.1 jailbreak is out currently. Here in this tutorial we will help you jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 untethered on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
As pointed out in our preliminary coverage, this jailbreak tool is suitable with all devices and iOS 8.0-8.1.1 firmwares, consisting of the current iOS 8.2 beta.
Ready? Let’s begin.
- Turn off any lock screen passcode or Touch ID. You can do this by navigating to: Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode > turn off Simple Passcode.
- Turn off Find My iPhone by navigating to: Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Restore to iOS 8.1.1 via iTunes. OTA updates usually don’t work well with jailbreaks. You can download iOS 8.1.1 from here.
- Backup your device using iCloud or iTunes.
- Supported devices:
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
- iPad (2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, mini 1, mini 2, mini 3)
- iPod touch 5
- Supported firmwares:
- 8.2 beta
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.1.1 on Windows:
Step 1: Download last TaiG jailbreak for Windows from here.
Step 2: Connect your iOS device via USB, and run TaiG.
Step 3: Uncheck the 2nd alternative listed below Cydia to avoid installing TaiG app store.
Step 4: Now select the big green button in the center to start Jailbreak.
Step 5: TaiG will now jailbreak your iOS device. Do not disconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch during the jailbreak process. Once the jailbreak procedure is total, your iOS device will certainly reboot and you will have Cydia set up on the home screen. It’s that easy!
For tutorials on how you can jailbreak and also install Cydia: