Apple Watch consists of 6.2 GB of storage area for including content like apps, pictures, and music, with up to 2GB of that space dedicated to keeping tunes. When you add a playlist, you can pay attention to music on it, even when your iPhone is not in wide range. While the procedure is relatively obvious, there are a couple of steps you do not wish to forget in order to play music from Apple Watch to your Bluetooth linked headsets
Adding Music to Apple Watch
In order to pay attention to music on Apple Watch without an iPhone in range, you must sync a playlist to it first.
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and tap My Watch.
- Select Music from the list.
- Tap “Synced Playlist” to access your iPhone’s playlist.
- Select a playlist from the list (if there is no playlist visible in this list, you will need to create one on your iPhone).
- Place your Apple Watch on its charger to initiate the sync. This step is important. Apple Watch will not sync a playlist if it has not been connected to the charger.
You can customize your playlist limitation here. Switch in between the amount of storage or variety of tunes to alter the view. Select 100 MB, 500 MB, 1.0 GB, or 2.0 GB of storage (or 15, 50, 125 or 250 songs). When you reach your optimum playlist limitation, you will not have the ability to add more music.
To get rid of all playlists from Apple Watch, select “None” at the bottom of the Playlist screen.
Pairing Bluetooth Headphones
You might have the ability to listen to music straight from Apple Watch, but just through Bluetooth headsets. Without them, music will only play through the iPhone.
- Put your headphones in Discovery mode.
- Open the Settings app on Apple Watch.
- Tap Bluetooth.
- Select the headphones you wish to pair.
Listening to Music on Apple Watch
There’s one more important primary step to listening to music directly on Apple Watch making use of Bluetooth headsets, and that includes altering the source for the music.
- Open the Music app on Apple Watch.
- Force press the display screen.
- Select “Source” from the options that appear.
- Choose Apple Watch as the music source to play from.
- Select a playlist and tap the Play button to begin listening to music.
You can likewise see the number of tunes are kept on your Apple Watch under the About area of the Settings app on the device.
By following the steps above, you will certainly be able to store as much as 2 GB of music on Apple Watch and pay attention to playlists, even when your iPhone is not in variety.