From 9to5Toys. com:
There is a large choice of MFi video game controllers out there, the majority of which enhance numerous of the games we play everyday on our iOS devices. For some players out there, those soft controls just don’t suffice. After Apple dropped the details on this year’s hardware lineup (and more) the other day, it looks like Gamevice will be one of the first out of the gate with its upcoming iPhone 6s and iPad Air controllers:
Much like its currently offered controller for iPad mini, the new Gamevice iPhone 6 and iPad Air series gamepads will basically launch to snap onto either end of your device. In regards to design, they work just like the now $ 9 iPhone 5 series Logitech Powershell. You can anticipate all the typical fixings right here, consisting of 4 face buttons, dual bumper/trigger shoulder buttons, a D-pad and dual analog sticks. Both designs will certainly cram in added battery power via your Lightning port.
The iPhone 6 series controller will work with the brand-new iPhone 6s/6s Plus and in 2014’s designs. Both iPad Air 1 and 2 will certainly move nicely into the Air series. Just like the iPad mini version, all three will certainly offer for $ 99.99, but you’ll need to wait till later this year for the new iPhone 6 and iPad Air alternatives (“Q4” and October respectively).
If the snap-on design doesn’t attract you, be sure to check out the new Steelseries Nimbus.
Keep in mind, you can get all the finest iOS offers in our everyday roundups:
- Pokémon Go brings the video game to actual life on iOS and Android with brand-new wearable device
- Radiation Island for iOS goes complimentary for the very first time as IGN’s Video game of the Month ($ 3 value)
- Minecraft: Story Mode gets a release date as pre-orders ramp up
- PlayStation 20th anniversary sale approximately 80 % off: Ni No Kuni from $ 6, Last Fantasy Realm Reborn from $ 10, more
- Apple Efficiency App Sale: PDF Expert 5 $ 5, Fantastical 2, Printer Pro & & Workflow $ 3 ea, more
- 1Password safe and secure password manager for Mac: $ 35 or $ 28 w/. edu (Reg. $ 50)
- …and even more…
More New Toys of the Day:
- Jawbone reformulates its UP2 physical fitness tracker with a new fashion-forward design
- The Raspberry Pi touchscreen display we have actually been awaiting is now readily available
- Parrot’s brand-new Zik 3 Wireless Headphones resemble a crocodile with inductive charging
- Sphero brought the BB-8 Droid from Star Wars to life and we all desire it
- Polaroid’s newest pocket-sized Snap cam quickly prints photos without any ink
Submitted under: iOS Devices Tagged: Gamevice, ipad air, iphone 6s, MFi video game controllers
Have a look at 9to5Mac for more breaking coverage of iOS Devices, ipad air, and iphone 6s.
What do you think? Go over “The new Gamevice MFi game controllers will fit your iPad Air and iPhone 6s simply right” with our community.