A good pair of wireless headphones can be a real boon if you’re working in a noise environment or just want to be able to concentrate without listening to the construction going on outside. The Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless Bluetooth headphones are some of the best around and right now you can pick a pair up for just $199 from Amazon.
Normally, this pair of headphones would sell for around $300, making this a saving of a full 33% and $100. You won’t be made to enter any discount codes to clip any on-page coupons here, either. Just place an order and start planning that playlist for your first listen.
Buy: Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones from Amazon: $199 | Original price: $300
With noise-rejecting dual microphones and Alexa-enabled voice control, these headphones are pretty sweet. Throw in amazing noise cancellation tech and it’s difficult to find a better pair of wireless headphones at this price.
At the time of writing, these excellent headphones have more than 35,000 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 4.7 stars out of a possible five. And those people probably paid the full $300 and are still super happy! We don’t know when this deal will come to an end but we can’t imagine Amazon will keep it around for long. MAke sure to bag yourself a bargain while you can.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 GM IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 14.2 GM Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak