Apple finally announced the new iPhone SE yesterday after months of rumors. Most of the information we had turned out to be correct, but there was still a couple of things that we were left guessing about.
How much RAM would the iPhone SE have, and how big would its battery be? Now we know.
At least, we do if a Chinese reseller is to be believed. And according to them each iPhone SE will ship with 3GB of RAM. Battery-wise, we’re looking at a 1,821mAh part.
That battery size shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise to anyone paying attention. The new iPhone SE is essentially an iPhone 8 on the outside, meaning there’s probably the same amount of space inside the chassis. Hence, the same battery. Apple also says that the new phone gets the same battery life as the outgoing iPhone 8, too.
As far as RAM goes, the new phone has 1GB less than the iPhone 11, but it’s unlikely that will be an issue. Apple’s use of RAM is usually to help with advanced camera work and the iPhone SE has just the one shooter.
Either way, at $399 this is going to be a great phone regardless of RAM. The only real question is which color you choose.
Actually, who are we kidding? Everyone knows that you go red!
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 2 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak