You can now get a Raspberry Pi inside a keyboard and the whole thing just needs plugging into a display for it to work. And it’s all pretty amazing. There’s even a USB port for a mouse, too.
You’re looking at the new Raspberry Pi 400, a compact keyboard with a hefty processor built in. 4GB of RAM and support for 4K video playback makes this a great little machine – and it’s all inside a keyboard.
Raspberry Pi 400 incorporates a purpose-built board based on Raspberry Pi 4. Featuring the same powerful processor, Raspberry Pi 400 has specially designed thermals to keep your computer cool and silent while you’re hard at work.
The GPIO pins remain accessible, so if you want to explore beyond the desktop, you can connect components and prototype your projects.
That quad-core processor is a 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A72 part and connectivity comes in the form of Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth 5.0, and 802.11ac Wi-Fi. A micro HDMI port, two USB-A, and a single USB-A port are included. There’s also a microSD card and, of course, a USB-C port for power.
At launch, the Raspberry Pi will be available in UK, US, German, French, Italian, and Spanish with more coming eventually. Pricing starts at $70 and availability is immediate depending on which part of the world you happen to live in.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 GM IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 14.2 GM Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak