We’re still reeling from Black Friday but Amazon is already looking forward to Cyber Monday. You’ll be thankful it is, too, with the Motorola Edge available for just $399.99 right now.
There is no indication of when this deal will come to a close, however, so make sure to keep that in mind when you’re planning an order. You won’t want to miss out.
Normally, this phone would sell for anything up to $700, making this a saving of $300 and 43%. Those are big numbers, even during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday festivities. You won’t need to enter any discount codes or clip any on-page coupons to take advantage of it, either. Just place an order and you’re good to go.
Buy: Unlocked Motorola Edge from Amazon: $399.99 | Original price: $700
Being fully unlocked, this device will work just fine on the AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks with 4G enabled. There’s no SIM card in the box, however, so you might need to contact your carrier to get things squared away there.
The device itself comes with 256GB of storage and a large 90Hz 6.7-inch OLED display that wraps around the edges. It’s certainly a good looking device and with 6GB of RAM it should run pretty smoothly, too.
At the time of writing, this phone has more than 350 reviews on Amazon with a combined rating of 3.8 stars out of a possible five.
Looking for more deals? Check out the following:
- Black Friday 2020: 100+ Best Deals In Tech Right Here [Continuously Updated]
- The Best Apple Deals On Black Friday 2020
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.2
- Download iOS 14.2.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone 12, mini, Pro, Pro Max
- Download: iOS 14.3 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak