Apple decided not to put a camera on the Apple Watch but that doesn’t mean that someone somewhere wouldn’t want it. Putting a camera into the Apple Watch would have made it bigger, heavier, and more costly so Apple didn’t do it.
But now there’s a third-party accessory that’s a watch band with a camera inside. And it attaches to your Apple Watch.
That accessory is the Wristcam and it can be on your wrist for a cool $299. There’s no denying that it’s a big on the big and chunky side but it does actually have two cameras in it. One faces outwards, one faces inwards.
Think of them as rear and selfie cameras from an iPhone and you’ll get the idea. The outward-facing camera is good for 8-megapixel stills while the other camera is limited to just 2-megapixel.
Living with Wristcam feels a bit like having superpowers. Customers love our lightweight, casual camera for quick capture while staying in the moment. The phone isn’t always within reach, and it’s nice to have a camera handy when going out with friends, or going on a run, ride, or hike with just an Apple Watch. But it’s Wristcam’s live video capabilities that are truly next level and sci-fi worthy.
I’m so proud of our team and the transformational product experience we’ve been able to craft. We are so excited to see all the new types of content and experiences Apple Watch users create with Wristcam.”
The Wristcam will come in five different colors and you can reserve one now at wristcam.com. So long as you don’t mind spending $299 on it. We’re still not sure whether this is a good idea or not, but someone will surely buy one!
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 14.2 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.2
- Download iOS 14.2.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File For iPhone 12, mini, Pro, Pro Max
- Apple Releases iOS 14.3 Beta 3 And iPadOS 14.3 Beta 3 To Developers
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.2 The Right Way [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak