Pick yourself up a SyncWire in-car iPhone charger for just $16.99 with this ongoing deal. The hardware is MFi-certified and is guaranteed to offer an exceptional charging experience for your Lighting-enabled mobile devices.
With this simple and highly affordable purchase, you are getting a handy little gadget that is capable of turning your vehicle into a premium charging station for your precious mobile devices.
This handy gadget with smart IC technology will turn your car’s DC adapter into a full-speed charging station, ready for charging your thirsty devices. You could use your devices while it charges them, without any issues about Radio, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi interference: Smart and ultra-fast, different from any other car chargers you have ever owned before.
It comes with the latest Apple MFi-certified C89 chip in order to guarantee that it has been built to the highest standard and will offer supreme compatibility with Apple’s devices. It offers a 24W/4.8A dual power output. It has a Lighting cable built directly into the charging port as well as an additional USB port that allows you to connect other devices. It offers UL & CE & FCC Certification to ensure safety and has a reliable unibody design complete with an LED indicator so that you always know what’s going on.
If you are looking for something that offers wide compatibility with Apple’s devices but that also comes with additional versatility to charge other devices through the extra USB port, then this is the perfect car accessory for you.
Head on over to the direct link below to take advantage of this deal. The discount may be modest but it is money that’s better off in your pocket than in Amazon’s so act right now if this is the type of hardware that you need. There are no discount codes or coupons required to achieve the advertised price.
Buy: Syncwire iPhone Car Charger from Amazon: $16.99 | Original price: $20
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.5.1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.5.1 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.5.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.5.1 And iPadOS 14.5.1 [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checkin
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak