Tired of your power naps running away with more time than exactly what you had prepared for? We have actually all been with the event where our 15 – – 20 min nap transforms right into hours of sleep just due to the fact that you hit that snooze button. iOS designers at Phase4 Mobile have actually acknowledged this small issue that can ruin your whole day, and have launched Power Nap HQ to see to it your nap patterns are well determined from now on. Even more details to follow, straight after the jump.
I’ll enter the tidbits of the application’s construction in a little, yet let’s just all take our time to appreciate the stunning UI the developers have come up with, and it looks well suited to the whole iOS looks also.
Power Nap HQ is not your regular alarm system cycled app which will wake you up at the time you specify, because that’s for your iPhone’s alarm clock to deal with. Power Nap HQ is much more similar to the array of sleep tracking applications for the iOS system, where the app, with the use of “”exclusive algorithms”“, screens and tracks your sleep to wake you up when your nap has hit that wonderful spot. Users will simply run the application, established the optimum time for the nap and location it by their cushion as they sleep.
The full set of features of the application are as adheres to:
• Steps your nap and wakes you after the nap time you decide on, from 10 mins to 3 hrs.
• Graphs your nap activity and logs your nap data for very easy contrasts.
• Records the loudest sound throughout your nap, so you can hear sound, snoring or talking in your rest.
• Wakes you delicately to a brochure of attractive all-natural sounds from around the globe.
• Works in background or with the screen secured.
• Snooze function enables you to prolong your nap a little much longer.
• Modern easy-to-use user interface, customized for nap time and gentle wake up.
Power Nap HQ is available on the iTunes App Store for just $ 0.99, though nothing could be pricey sufficient if it makes your power naps actually efficient.
The app needs iOS 7 and over to run, and is optimized for customer on the iPhone.
(Download: Power Nap HQ for iPhone on the App Store)
Be certain to visit our iPhone Apps Gallery and iPad Application Gallery to check out even more apps for your iPhone and iPad.
You could follow us on Twitter, include us to your circle on Google+ or like our Facebook web page to keep on your own upgraded on all the most recent from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.