Zoom and other video calling apps are all the rage right now thanks to the coronavirus pandemic and tons of people are finding out that the webcam built into their laptop just isn’t up to much.
It’s probably a bit late after you’ve already bought the thing, but if you’re in the market for a new machine, which one should you buy? That’s where The Wall Street Journal comes in.
In a new video, the WSJ tries to work out which laptop’s webcam is the best, and as you might expect none of them are really up to much good. When it comes to the best of a bad bunch you’re apparently best off with Google’s Pixelbook Pro which is probably not the news you expected to hear.
If absolute video quality is what you need you’re probably going to want to look at picking up something like an external camera. There are plenty to choose from with Logitech being one of the go-to names for these kinds of things.
If you’re finding your days filled with Zoom calls and absolutely must have everyone able to see you in the best quality, check the full WSJ video out. It’s definitely worth your time even if you aren’t in the market for a new laptop.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 13.4.5 Beta 1 Released
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released Along With iPadOS 13.4.1 Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.4.1 / iPadOS 13.4.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4.1 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak