Pick yourself up a pack of two Kasa Wi-Fi smart plugs with this ongoing deal. The offer takes the package price down to just $14.99, which works out as approximately $7.50 per outlet.
The Kasa Smart Plug is a perfect addition for anyone who is looking to take the initial steps into home automation. Rather than having the usual “dumb” appliances that you need to physically interact with, the Kasa Smart Plug brings an initial level of intelligence and automation to each connected appliance. These plugs are perfect for lamps and other devices of a similar nature.
Once you are up and running, you will not only get the ability to control lamps and other appliances via your smartphone using the accompanying app but also using voice control through Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant platforms. If you already have those systems on your property, then you are able to say “Alexa, living room lamp on” and you will be illuminated with beautiful ambient light without having to move from your seat.
You can use the mobile app to create schedules for when appliances should turn themselves on and off as well as create timers. These settings are perfect for lamps, fans, dehumidifiers, and other small appliances of that nature. The sockets are also extremely easy to set up and require nothing more than a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network. There is no additional hardware required.
The direct link for this deal is listed below. You will be able to fill in any product blanks that you may have as well as add the smart plugs to your basket and get going with the deal. There are no discount codes or coupons required to achieve this price so all you will need to do is pop the 2-pack into your basket and checkout as usual to enjoy the discounted automation.
Buy: Kasa Smart Plug Wi-Fi Outlet, 2-Pack from Amazon: $14.99 | Original price: $20
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download: iOS 14.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4 Out Now
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Jailbreak iOS 14.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak