Apple today released tvOS 14.0.2, a little more than a week after the last update was made available.
According to Apple this update is solely here to fix bugs, although the company hasn’t provided any proper details as to what that means or which bugs were dealt a blow by this update.
Those who want to install the update and don’t have automatic updates enabled can get in on the bug fixes by heading to the Settings app followed by System and then Software update. The update won’t take too long to install and it could well be worth the hassle and time if you’ve been plagued by any problems.
While the tvOS 14 update has been around for just a couple of weeks it’s already had two updates.
The main tvOS 14 brought with it audio sharing features for AirPods and Beats headphones as well as improved HomeKit functionality. There has also been an expansion of the support for game controllers and whatnot.
If you install this update and notice anything new, or just that it’s fixed a bug that you’ve been suffering from, let us know in the comments below. The tvOS 14 updates have been surprisingly good for us of late, but it’s clear some people were having problems.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File And iPadOS 14.2 Beta 1 Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.0.1 Using Checkra1n 0.11.0, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download iOS 14.0.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.0.1
- Fix iOS 14 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 14 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.0.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak