Unc0ver 3.6.0 IPA download update for iOS 12.4 jailbreak has been released which prepares jailbreak packages for full-fledged A12-A12X support, among other things. Here are the details on it.
As you may already know by now, developer Pwn20wnd recently released unc0ver jailbreak for iOS 12.4 running on all devices except for the very latest A12-A12X powered iPhones and iPads.
What this meant was that those rocking latest devices such as iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR and 2018 iPad Pros were left out but as we told you recently, some progress has been made regarding this and soon we shall have full jailbreak available for the aforementioned devices as well.
Now, Pwn20wnd has released unc0ver 3.6.0 which brings a lot of stability and improvements to existing iOS 12.4 jailbreak but more importantly, it prepares jailbreak packages internally for upcoming full-fledged A12-A12X devices.
As mentioned in full changelog of v3.6.0 unc0ver:
09/08/2019 – v3.6.0 was released for production with the following changes:
– Completely redesign and rewrite all jailbreak patches from scratch
– Make the jailbreak patches static and not dynamic–Meaning that the system stability will be completely stock after the jailbreak
– Fix the app crashing on launch when signed with provisioning profiles with non-ASCII characters
– Internally prepare jailbreak patches for full-fledged A12-A12X support
– Make the jailbreak significantly and noticeably more reliable and faster to run
– Add the Sock Port 3.0 exploit for improved reliability on iOS 12.4 and devices with low RAM
– Fix SSH support for arm64e devices running iOS12.0-12.1.2
– Make it possible to jailbreak with corrupted SystemVersion.plist on iOS 12.4
– Make the jailbreak perform proper clean-up to preserve system stability in case of a failure
– Fix the jbctl command-line utility
– Switch to a new technique for setting the system boot nonce generator that works on all arm64e devices running iOS12.0-12.4 (Thanks to @0x7ff for the idea)
– Fix a bug with the initial Cydia installation getting stuck sometimes
– Significantly speed up the initial Cydia installation process
– Internally prepare upcoming stable Substitute support
– Internally prepare Cydia and its resources for full-fledged arm64e support
We will of course let you know once unc0ver update adds full-fledged iOS 12.4 jailbreak for A12-A12X devices.
Unc0ver 3.6.0 IPA can be downloaded from here.
If you haven’t jailbroken yet, check out our video tutorial below on how to jailbreak iOS 12.4:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
(Source: @Pwn20wnd [Twitter])
You may also like to check out:
- Download iOS 13.1 Beta 2 IPSW Link And OTA Update For iPhone, iPadOS 13.1 Beta 2 For iPad
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 On iPhone X, XS Max, XR, iPad Pro And More Using Unc0ver
- Downgrade iOS 12.4.1 To 12.4 For Jailbreak While Apple Is Still Signing The Firmware
- How To Jailbreak iOS 12.4 Using Unc0ver 3.5.x [Tutorial]
- Download: iOS 12.4.1 IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone And iPad Released
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Case List: Here Are The Must-Haves For Protection
- Best Galaxy Note 10 / 10+ Plus Screen Protector? Here Are Our Picks [List]
- Jailbreak iOS 12.4.1 By Downgrading And Jailbreaking iOS 12.4, Here’s How
- Download iOS 13 Beta 1 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS Max, X, XR, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]