Unc0ver v4.0.1 iOS 13.3 jailbreak update has been released to fix App Store and notification issues. Here are the details.
The team behind the popular unc0ver jailbreak has released a fix for its iOS 13 through iOS 13.3 jailbreak took that adds some important fixes. Those who have already used the tool have noted that they are unable to install apps via the App Store after performing the jailbreak.
Similarly, they’ve also noted that they are receiving push notifications later than they should. This new update fixes both of those problems, according to the unc0ver v4.0.1 changelog.
- Fix App Store for A12-A13
- Fix push notifications for A12-A13
- Improve reliability for A12-A13 devices on iOS 13.0-13.3
If you’ve yet to jailbreak, make sure to use the new and updated version of the tool when you do. If you’ve already jailbroken your device, fear not. You can download the latest version of unc0ver and then re-jailbreak without any issues and you’ll still get the benefit of these bug fixes.
The popular unc0ver jailbreak is a tool that can jailbreak iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, and iPhone 11 Pro devices running iOS 13 through iOS 13.3. But if you need to install iOS 13.3 you’re out of luck. Apple stopped signing it last week.
This is the latest move in the ongoing cat and mouse game between jailbreakers and Apple, with the latter constantly putting up roadblocks to prevent users from jailbreaking their devices.
Unc0ver v4.0.1 can be downloaded from Unc0ver.dev. Once downloaded, you can follow our previous tutorial on how to go about using it to jailbreak your device:
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos.
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 1 IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 Beta 1 Released
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download Checkra1n iOS 13.3.1 Jailbreak IPA, Here’s How [0.9.8 beta]
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak