Amazon is currently offering its own Fire TV Cube hardware complete with Alexa with a lovely 17% discount applied. The promotion means that you can purchase the hands-free streaming hardware for just $99.99.
You only need to take a look at the marketing material for this Fire TV Cube to understand that Amazon wants you to know that it is all about hands-free entertainment. It’s splattered all over the product page in gloriously colourful uppercase letters. But what that actually means is that you can control the Cube and your TV by voice without actually having to pick up the control.
Fire TV Cube lets you put down the remote and dive straight into your favorite movies and TV shows with the sound of your voice. From across the room, just say, “Alexa, play Mandalorian on Disney Plus” and Alexa will respond to your request. Switch inputs and go from watching your favorite TV show to the big game. You can also ask Alexa to check the weather, set timers and reminders, and more—even when the TV is off.
The Fire TV Cube comes with Amazon’s second-generation Alexa Voice Remote that not only controls the Fire TV Cube but is also capable of controlling the TV if you prefer a hands-on experience. It comes with Dolby Atmos audio support, is best for hands-free entertainment thanks to the built-in Alexa assistant, and offers 16GB of onboard storage for additional apps, games, and other installations.
The direct link below will take you directly to this Fire TV Cube on Amazon and fill in any blanks that you may have about the hardware. If you’re interested in this product, then head on over there right now to take advantage of this 17% saving. There are no discount codes or coupons required.
Buy: Fire TV Cube | Hands-free streaming device with Alexa from Amazon: $99.99 | Original price: $120
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.4.2 IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.4.2 Released
- Jailbreak iOS 14.4.2 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Guide]
- Download Unc0ver v6.0.0 IPA iPhone 12 Jailbreak For iOS 14.3
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.4 The Easy Way [Tutorial]
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- iPhone 12 / Pro Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- Best iPhone 12, 12 Pro Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- Best iPhone 12 Pro Max Screen Protector: Here Is A List Worth Checking
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak