With the brand-new TaiG iOS 8.3 jailbreak now being steady, Cydia tweaks are continuously being upgraded to support iOS 8.3. In this video I will certainly show you some of my individual favorite tweaks that you need to certainly have a look at if you are new to the jailbreak scene and have simply jailbroken your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch on iOS 8.3.
Right here are they:
- SwipeSelection – – A really useful tweak allowing you to modify text making use of gestures on the keyboard to move the cursor and select text.
- Cylinder – – Modification the animations when swiping from page to page on the home screen.
- TypeStatus – – Get alerted in your condition bar when an iMessage is read or when someone is typing.
- TinyBar – – Gives you a shrunken notice banner to the size of the status bar. Also, provides you the option to conceal the title and/or icon.
- Alkaline – – Replace the stock iOS battery icon with new battery icon.
- Pinnacle 2 –– If you are a freak when it comes to app organization, Peak 2 is something worth taking a look at. By swiping up or down on any app icon, you have the ability to position other apps that will conceal behind it. (example: Location several video camera or image editing apps behind your major camera app.)
- NoSlowAnimations – – This tweak makes system-wide animations in iOS much faster, offering you a feel of a snappier iOS device.
- Slide2Kill8 Lite – – This offers you the ability to move down house screen in the switcher to eliminate all apps. Something Apple must have currently contributed to iOS.
- PandoraSkips – – If you are a music fan and use Pandora, this tweak allows you to have a limitless quantity of skips. No have to get stuck on a tune you don’t wish to pay attention to!
- Zeppelin – – Quickly change your provider logo to a anything you like varying from Batman, Superman, Apple, Android, Nike and more.
These are a few of the tweaks that I’m currently rocking on my device. If these don’t satisfy your taste, absolutely look into our complete suitable list of over 350 jailbreak modifies that are now compatible to operate on iOS 8.3: iOS 8.3 Compatible Jailbreak Tweaks On Cydia [List]
For tutorials on how to jailbreak:
- Ways to Jailbreak iOS 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3 With TaiG v2 [Tutorial](Windows)
- Jailbreak iOS 8.3 On Mac OS X With TaiG, Here’s How [Video](Mac)
You may likewise like to take a look at:
- Jailbreak iOS 8.3, 8.2, 8.1.3 With TaiG v2 On iPhone 6 Plus, 6, 5s, iPad, More [Updated]
- Fix TaiG iOS 8.3 Jailbreak Stuck At 20 % Error 1101, 1102, 1103 And More [Repairing Guide]
You can follow us on Twitter, add us to your circle on Google or like our Facebook page to keep yourself upgraded on all the newest from Microsoft, Google, Apple and the web.