Foldable phones are white hot right now, with Samsung and Motorola launching new foldables last month. Both of them have been well received, but Apple has yet to join the part. We’ve heard of patents and whatnot, but so far none of it has turned into a product that we can buy. Apple will surely launch a foldable iPhone eventually, but for now we’re left looking at concepts. And this one is amazing.
Shared to Instagram, we’re looking at something that is clearly created with some 3D imaging smarts, but it still looks impressive.
We see what appears to be an iPhone 11 that folds in the middle, but there’s no visible hinge and the telltale crease in the display doesn’t appear to be there, either.
Speaking of things that are missing, there doesn’t seem to be any form of front-facing camera, either. The whole phone is impossibly thin as well, so there’s no suggestion that this is going to be the first foldable iPhone to come out of Apple Park. But who knows, maybe this is something we can look forward to seeing at some point in the future.
For now, we’ll just take something similar to Samsung’s Galaxy Z Flip. The foldable Android phone is the best implementation of a foldable device we’ve seen yet, although it still has its problems. The very visible crease in the middle of the screen is something we just can’t unsee, although there’s little doubt that it’s considerably less obvious than the one that plagued the Galaxy Fold. Again, time will improve these things. And we can’t wait to see what foldable phones look like in five years or so.
My vision of iPhone 12 Flip?
You may also like to check out:
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Beta 3 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3.1 Released For Compatible Devices
- Downgrade iOS 13.3.1 To iOS 13.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak