Looking for iPadOS 13 / iOS 13 download for your iPad or iPad Pro? Here’s what do you need to know about the final version.
You’re seeing everyone download iOS 13 for compatible iPhones and you’re wondering why you and your iPad have been forgotten about? “Where is iPadOS 13?” is a very valid question and one that we are extremely happy to answer for you.
Apple has been pushing and promoting iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 since early June. That promotion not only involved announcing both platforms at this year’s Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) but also seeding multiple versions of both platforms into the development and testing communities.
Rightly or wrongly, iPhone and iPad owners have been expecting both platforms to be released at the same time within minutes of one another. Unfortunately, iPadOS 13 is not coming today, which means that iOS 13 is a lone wolf from a release perspective.
So, what has happened to iPadOS 13? Has Apple decided to ditch it and go back to having a universal release for compatible iPhone and iPad hardware? The latter question is extremely important and the answer to that is a resounding “no.” It simply seems that iPadOS 13 hasn’t progressed as quickly or as efficiently as Apple would have liked with the company underestimating the work required to pull iPadOS out into its own installation and get it ready in time for a release alongside iOS 13. The currently known information is that Apple will release iPadOS 13.1 at the end of this month alongside iOS 13.1 and will simply bypass the maiden release of 13.0 altogether for iPads.
A lot of developers and testers have been extremely vocal with Apple during the testing period to inform that iPadOS 13 hasn’t been exactly what they’d call stable. It’s likely a combination of Apple’s own internal testing, internal standards, and this external feedback which has led the company to delay the release of iPadOS 13 and push out iPadOS 13.1 at the end of this month. An extra two weeks may not seem like a long time but it’s enough time for companies like Apple to work miracles in situations such as this.
Come September 30th, we should see an extremely stable iPadOS 13.1 release being pushed out alongside iOS 13.1. Those releases should keep the iPad and iPhone/iPod touch users extremely happy in terms of stability and features.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 13 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update For iPhone Released
- Best iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max Case With Slim, Wallet, Ultra-Thin Design? Here Are Our Top Picks [List]
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Max Screen Protector With Tempered Glass: Here Are The Best Ones
- iOS 13, iPadOS Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Fix iOS 13 OTA Stuck On Preparing Update Issue, Here’s How
- Fix iOS 13 Update Requested Stuck Issue On iPhone And iPad, Here’s How
- 100+ iOS 13 Hidden Features For iPhone And iPad [Running List]
- How To Fix iOS 13 Problems, Crashing Apps Issue And Other Bugs
- Fix iOS 13 Estimating Time Remaining Stuck Issue, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13 / 13.1 Status Update [Continuously Updated With Latest Info]
- Download iOS 13 IPSW Links & Install On iPhone XS, Max, XR, X, 8, 7, Plus, 6s, SE, iPod [Tutorial]