Is Windows 10 Fall Creators Update download or install getting stuck at 25%, 81% etc.? Here’s how to fix it.
It’s here folks! After around five months of waiting the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is available to download for your Windows 10 PC, and as we have already covered, it is well worth the time waiting for all of those bits and bytes to arrive on your computer via Windows Update.
However, as seems to be the norm for big software updates these days, the update process, whether forced or not, is apparently not going according to plan for everyone who tries it. Namely, we have had a decent number of people report that their updates are getting stuck at seemingly random points. There are few things worse than waiting for a large update to download, only for everything to just freeze for apparently no reason.
If you are one of the people with a stuck Windows 10 Fall Creators Update install when downloading it via Windows Update or Update Assistant, then the chances are your issue is down to nothing more than network over-utilization. Microsoft is currently doing its best to push the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update out to a large, large number of PCs around the globe and while it really should be able to do that – it’s not pumping these updates out from a single data center, after all – there are bound to be problems. Like frozen updates, for example.
If you find that you are one of the people impacted due to Microsoft’s servers being overloaded, then there is help at hand. Thankfully there is a manual way of updating, but you’re going to need to download the ISO all on your own. Unless of course you’d rather just wait for Microsoft’s servers to sort themselves out, and who wants to do that?!
So what do you need to do? Well, it’s simple really. Just download the ISO file directly from Microsoft, or by using Media Creation Tool here: Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool MCT 10.0.16299.15 For Fall Creators Update and complete the install manually. Like the good old days!
Good luck folks!
You may also like to check out:
- Pokemon Go 1.49.3 IPA And 0.79.3 APK Hack Available To Download Now
- Download ISO: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 16299.15
- Download Windows 10 Pro ISO File Without Product Key From Microsoft
- Windows 10 Product Key And Activation: How To Find It And How It Works
- How To Create Bootable Windows 10 USB Flash Drive [Guide]
- How To Downgrade iOS 11.0.3 / 11 To iOS 10.3.3 / iOS 10 [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 11, 11.0.3, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, 5s, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.0.3 / 11.0.2 / 11.0.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]