The software world is one that never stands still and that’s absolutely the case with video editors. Things are always moving forward at quite a rate, which is definitely evident with the announcement of the new Filmora X from Wondershare.
Building on the success of the popular Filmora 9 — the last iteration of Wondershare’s video editor — Filmora X (pronounced ‘ten’) is much more powerful and it’s designed to make the video-editing process easier for both existing and new users.
Whether you’re an aspiring YouTuber or someone who needs to create promotional material for a business, Filmora X offers everything you need from a video editor and more. Its intuitive, drag-and-drop interface makes it simple to use, which frees up more time to spend fostering creativity instead.
Take a look at this list of seven major upgrades to see the direction Filmora X is headed:
- Motion Tracking: Intuitive tracking that’s perfect for beginners and intermediate editors. Tracking is easily accessible from the main interface of Filmora X.
- Keyframing: Apply one-click pre-sets for an easier keyframe experience or just animate freely — the choice is yours. Editable pre-sets make this the easiest keyframing experience around.
- Color Matching: Save time by applying color correction settings across multiple clips at once. Take color settings from one clip and then apply them to a batch of clips with ease.
- Audio Ducking: Quickly fade your music so your dialogue stands out. It only takes one click to fade one audio track into another!
- Dark/Light Skin UI Switch: Edit in any setting in light or dark mode for a more comfortable experience.
- Keyboard Shortcut Customization: Edit faster using hotkey commands.
- Mac Touch-Bar Support: A faster way to preview your timeline.
Of these impressive new upgrades, motion tracking, keyframing and color matching are three key features that many Filmora X users will be most excited about.
- With motion tracking, users can follow the movement of an object in a clip, and then apply the same movement to another object and insert it into your video.
- Keyframes indicate the start or end of a transition in a shot. By using a series of keyframes, you can easily give the illusion of movement of an object in your video.
- And, with the new color matching feature, users can quickly match footage that has been shot at different locations or even with different cameras in just a few easy clicks.
Also included is an upgraded Filmora X resource package featuring an awesome variety of custom stickers and animations, which users can access and insert into their videos during the editing process. Thanks to all the new features added to the Filmora X toolkit, creating amazing-looking videos is easier than ever.
Wondershare Filmora X is available for both Windows and Mac, and it’s reasonably priced at $69.99 for a license that will last a lifetime. It’s compatible with Windows 10/Windows 8.1/Windows 7/ (64-bit OS) and macOS v. 10.15, macOS v. 10.14, macOS v. 10.13, and macOS v. 10.12.
You can download it from here.
You may also like to check out:
- Download: iOS 14.2 GM IPSW Links, OTA Update Along With iPadOS 14.2 GM Released
- How To Fix Bad iOS 14 Battery Life Drain [Guide]
- Convert Factory Wired Apple CarPlay To Wireless Apple CarPlay In Your Car Easily, Here’s How
- Best iPhone 12 Mini Screen Protector: Here’s A List Worth Checking
- iOS / iPadOS 14 Final Compatibility For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch Devices
- Jailbreak iOS 14.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How-To [Tutorial]
- Download iOS 14.1 Final IPSW Links, OTA Profile File Along With iPadOS 14.1
- How To Downgrade iOS 14.1 [Tutorial]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak