Amazon is offering a couple of deals relating to its Amazon Fire TV Stick and Fire TV Stick 4K. Neither of them are being particularly well-publicized, but that’s where we come in. Right now, if you buy two of either of those products Amazon will give you a cool $20 in credit.
You can use that credit to do whatever you want, but we’d suggest getting some brand new content to watch on your fancy new streaming sticks.
- Amazon Fire TV Stick: Buy two, get $20 in Credit
- Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K: Buy two, get $20 in Credit
These two streaming sticks are essentially the same, although one obviously tops out at 1080p while the other offers 4K streaming. You’ll get the same choice of streaming providers including Netflix, Apple TV+, Hulu, and many more. And it all comes via the magic that is the internet.
And this being an Amazon product you know it will come with Alexa built right in. That gives you control over everything from your smart home to the weather, or at least you can ask for a weather forecast. That’s almost the same thing, right?
We don’t know how long Amazon plans on running these deals for so make sure to take advantage of these deals now, while you still can.
You may also like to check out:
- Kodi 18.6 IPA APK Download For iOS 13 / iPadOS 13, Android Released
- Run Multiple 2 WhatsApp Accounts Number On 1 iPhone The Right Way, Here’s How
- Download: iOS 13.4 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.4 For Compatible Devices Released
- Jailbreak iPhone 11 Pro Max With Unc0ver 4.0.0 On iOS 13.3 Now
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3.1 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Downgrade iOS 13.4 To iOS 13.3.1 For Checkra1n Jailbreak – How To
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak