The wireless camera market is one that continues to grow, and that’s a great thing for us users. While there are some big names in the market, none of them are particularly cheap which means we’re looking to the less well known brands to take things up a notch. That’s where the likes of Wyze come in, with its Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera.
That may be one of the worst names we’ve seen in a while, but the camera thankfully makes up for it.
Priced at just $25.98, these cameras cost a fraction of what you might be expected to hand over if you were looking to get your hands on something with a Nest logo on, and with 14 days of free cloud storage thrown in, the value is there for everyone to see.
The features list isn’t a bad one, either. Check out what it packs below:
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam, Smart Sound Recognition – Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports ios 8.0 and android 5.0 or later.
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a microSD card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required
All of this for less than $26! Why not pack your entire home with these things and have peace of mind that everything is covered, for the price of just one Nest camera?
Buy: Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera from Amazon: $25.98
You may also like to check out:
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4: Downgrade To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 And Jailbreak Using RootlessJB, Here’s How
- Downgrade iOS 12.1.4 To iOS 12.1.1 Beta 3 For Jailbreak [Guide]
- Download iOS 12.1.4 IPSW Links, OTA Update With Critical FaceTime Bug Patch
- Jailbreak iOS 12.1.4 / iOS 12.1.3: Downgrade Now As Brandon Azad Has Released His iOS 12.1.2 Exploit
- Download iOS 12.2 Beta 2 IPSW Links, OTA Update Released To Developers