The wonderfully powerful and extremely popular BarMagnet torrent remote controller app has been updated with iOS 11 and iPhone X support. Here’s how you can grab the latest updated IPA file and get it installed on your iPhone X right now.
BarMagnet is one of those wonderful projects for iOS which is offered independently of the iOS App Store but which is continuously updated and released for new firmware and hardware releases. The developers behind the app, which offers support for Deluge, qBitTorrent, rTorrent, SeedStuff, Synology, Transmission, and Vuze torrent clients, have not only updated the platform with support for the latest firmware and hardware, but also offered an unsigned IPA file for download which you can sideload without jailbreak.
That means those who download it are able to get up and running with the latest version with no time. The app features a built-in web browser, as well as support for the above-mentioned torrent clients, and even the ability to order torrents by various characteristics. It’s just great news that it has been updated for the latest Apple devices, and even better that it’s being offered to those who want it.
If you are the type of individual who has purchased an iPhone X, which, of course, is running iOS 11, meaning that you no longer have access to your beloved BarMagnet app that was previously installed on your iOS 10 device, then you are going to want to rectify that situation with immediate effect. First of all, you are going to need to download an updated version of the BarMagnet IPA file from here.
Once you have that file in your possession, you are going to need to think about actually getting it onto the glorious iPhone X running iOS 11. Of course, we aren’t going to leave you high and dry here either. Our previously written installation guide which covers installing BarMagnet on iOS 10 still stands today, with the process(es) still being the same. You can head on over to our previous guide here for instructions. Just remember to use iOS 11 IPA file linked above when following those instructions.
Voila! You should now be up and running with the updated version of BarMagnet on your stunning new iPhone X (or any other iOS 11 device). Enjoy.
You may also like to check out:
- Castaway Kodi Addon Not Working In 2017? Fix It By Installing It The Right Way, Here’s How
- iOS 11.1.1 Jailbreak On iPhone X Demoed On Video
- iOS 11.2 Beta 3 Download: When To Expect Release Date?
- iOS 11.1.1 Changelog, Release Notes, Security Content Released
- Download iOS 11.1.1 IPSW Links And OTA Featuring Bug Fixes For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 11 / 11.1.1 On iPhone Or iPad [How-To Guide]
- Download iOS 11, 11.1.1, 11.1 Links & Install On iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 6, SE, iPad, iPod [Tutorial]
- Jailbreak iOS 11 / 11.1.1 / 11.1 On iPhone And iPad [Status Update]