Apple’s official USB-C to Lightning cable can be had for just $9.50 right now, so why buy one from a third-party company? Normally this would sell for around $15 so you’re picking up an official Apple cable for less than most other options.
This cable is the standard 1m offering that comes with all iPhones and iPads, so while it isn’t quite as long as some of the monster cables you can buy nowadays, it should be more than long enough for most users.
Charging iPhones and iPads is something that many of us need to do on the daily, so having multiple cables dotted around is always a good idea. If only because they tend to break thanks to the high levels of usage they see. Normally Apple’s cables are far from the most cost-effective way of charging devices, but that’s definitely not the case here.
The cable itself is USB 2.0, so keep that in mind if you’re looking for a cable that will transfer data at the absolute fastest possible speeds. Again, this is the cable that ships in the box with Apple products, so if you’re replacing one of those this will absolutely do what you need it to.
We don’t know how long this price will be around for, and stocks are often limited when deals like this come up. Be sure to pick one or two of these cables up now. While the going is good!
Buy: Apple Lightning to USB Cable (1 m) from Amazon: $9.50 | Original price: $15
You may also like to check out:
- Checkra1n For Windows Alternative: How To Use Ra1nUSB For iOS 13.3 Jailbreak
- Download: iOS 13.3 Final IPSW Links, OTA Update And iPadOS 13.3 For Compatible Devices
- Download: iOS 13.3.1 Beta 1 OTA Profile, IPSW Links Released For iPhone And iPad
- Downgrade iOS 13.3 To iOS 13.2.3 For Checkra1n Jailbreak, Here’s How
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 Using Checkra1n, Here’s How [Guide]
- Jailbreak iOS 13.3 / 13.3.1 On iPhone 11, 11 Pro Max, XS, More With New tfp0 Exploit Will Be Possible Soon
- iOS 13 / 13.2.2 Jailbreak Tweaks Compatibility List For Checkra1n
- Apple Watch ECG App Hack: Enable Outside US In Unsupported Country On Series 5 & 4 Without Jailbreak